Monday, June 8, 2009

The end of the road.....or is it?

Well it took a full year, but I have finally completed all the tasks. I would have to say that the program did introduce me to a few new tools and concepts even though I had my doubts that there would be any tools that I haven't used before. I really enjoyed playing around with the image generator as well as the virtual computer. Virtual Computer was the tool I selected to explore from the list of Tools of the year list. My least favorite tool was Technorati, I thought it was quite messy and not very user friendly. It could be that I'm just not a big fan of blogging.
From the entire exercise I got to learn about a few new tools that could and probably will come in handy, but if this program teaches me anything is that if I want to keep up with all the latest tools it is almost an everyday task.
Overall I was quite satisfied with the program and think it is very useful for everyone to get through it and lets hope the CCLC takes advantage of a few of the tools on offer.

So Farewell Web 2.0 till we meet again!!!

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

Congratulations and well done on your persistence! Glad you got something out of out.

You can expect your certificate and little reward soon!